Wednesday, May 6, 2009

week 9!!week9!!

mood:happy/lega
currently listening to: Falling in love at a coffee shop by Landon Pigg



ahah!!!!
it's week 9!!ahahaha..happy dowh!!almost done with college!
in three weeks i'll be on my way to my bf arms!!heee..
btw, baru je submit lab report 2 for GE yang panjang gampang..45 pages!amik!amik!
got another 2 short reports, 2 papers for mass comm and 2 finals exams..go ajiem go!!

another happy news..
i just got my dream hp!!Early graduation/birthday present for myself!hehe


TADAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

my LG KF900!!happyyyy!!happyy!!!heeee
sory sayang..saye tau awak sedikit jeles..tapi saye sangat happy takleh dibendung lagi=D

bukan beli sbb application yg best, tetapi kerana die PRADA and cantik..tu la perempuan shopping hp..huhu

soo excited!i'm gonna go play with my phone now...;)




No comments:

Post a Comment